What is Laser Alignment in Aircons?
Laser Alignment in Aircons.
Top 7 Reasons to use Laser Shaft Alignment
Laser shaft alignment can lower your operating costs through:
- Early identification of problems enables machine maintenance to be proactive.
- Reduced maintenance cost as a result of sharp reductions in bearing, seal, shaft, and coupling failures.
- Reduced vibration lengthens the useful lifecycle of the machine as well as increases the quality of output.
- Less unplanned downtime so production can be optimized.
- Fewer emergency repairs lowering labor costs.
- Error-free and accurate measurements to 0.0001″.
- Reduced energy consumption. Poorly aligned machines require more energy to achieve the same results as a well-aligned asset.
Who Can Benefit from Laser Shaft Alignment
Laser shaft alignment can be used in any industry ranging from manufacturing to the wind power industry that depends on machinery to function. Machinery alignment is a cost-effective solution whenever critical functions are at risk. Some examples include, but are not limited to:
- Processing and centrifugal pumps used by the petrochemical industry
- Boiler feed pumps are found in every power plant and also in general industry
- Vertical turbine pumps found at water treatment plants
- Refrigeration compressors used for food processing and cold storage
Contact Adcor Fans for proffessional fan balancing.